How is the community governed?
We believe in a free, open exchange of ideas in a respectful environment. To preserve a high quality of conversation, we have included many reporting features throughout the community. You may report offensive material including (but not limited to) vulgar, racist, derogatory or sexually explicit content, or spam. Our administrators will review the complained-of posts to remove any that violate our community rules.
We want everyone to benefit from this community of thoughtful peers and therefore request that you contribute thoughtful and sincere comments and content. However, there are certain mandatory rules that each person participating in this Community must follow.
- You must stay on topic or start a new one. Any none related comments will be removed.
- You must demonstrate appropriate respect for other Members. If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to challenge that opinion with a posting of your own. You must not personally attack any other Member.
- You will not upload, post or submit anything that is obscene or contains profanity or that may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws in participating in this Community and will not use the Community for illegal purposes.
- You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, commercial email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of this Community
- You will not upload, post or submit anything that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt another person’s enjoyment of this Community.
- You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person.
- You will not upload, post or submit or otherwise make available any content that contains links to Web sites with objectionable content, excessive links to external Web sites, comments in all capital letters, all bold or all italic or objectionable avatars.
- We may update the rules from time to time without notifying individual users. By using this website, you agree to our community rules.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the above rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules to email@example.com
If any Member violates any of the above rules, we reserve the right to ban that individual from further participation in this Community.
What are some of the reasons that a post would be removed?
Messages may be removed if they contain:
- Links to Web sites with objectionable content
- Excessive links to external Web sites
- Personal attacks directed at another reader
- “Spammed” material that has been posted in multiple forums
- Comments that aren’t relevant to the topic
- Comments in all capital letters, all bold, or all italic
- Comments with objectionable images attached
- Comments not relate to the post.
Report abusive comments
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report an abuse.