- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 13 oz
- 1 can evaporated milk, 140z
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix condensed and evaporated milk, cream cheese and vanilla extract in mixing bowl. Mix them well
- Beat eggs in separated bowl. Mix eggs with mix in step 2. Mix them as little as possible.
- Melt 3/4 cup of sugar in baking pan on stove with medium to low heat. Be sure to stir them so the sugar will not burn. When all the sugar are melt and turn to light brown, it is ready.
- Pour mix from step 3 into caramel baking pan of step 4 slowly so the caramel stays at the bottom
- Pour some hot water on a big tray.
- Put the cooking pan into the water tray. The water can keep the pan temperature below the sugar burning temperature.
- Put the tray and baking pan into oven and bake 40-50 minutes. The cake is done if tooth pick inserted into the middle comes up clean.
- Flip the baking pan to get the cake out to a final plate. The caramel side is up.
- If the caramel stays inside the baking pan, add a little water to the baking pan and heat it on a stove. Then pour the caramel on top of the cake.
- Cool the cake in the refrigerator for a least 30 minutes before serving. You can also decorate the cake with some fruit.